everyday care. naturally hydrating.
Powered by plants, EO's hydrating lip balm in Provence’s calm and modern lavender uses coconut oil, shea butter, and jojoba seed oil to restore dry, flaky lips — with zero sticky residue.
provence: modern lavender
A modern lavender made for everyone. Grounded in lavender, chamomile, vanilla, and soft, green wood.
what you get
- 1 hydrating lip balm (Provence)
why you’ll love it
- Hydrates and soothes dry, flaky lips
- Non-sticky formula
- Larger size means more product and more uses: great for lips, cuticles, cheeks, or flyaways
- Luxe biodegradable paper container minimizes waste
- Calming, gender-neutral scent made with natural ingredients
- Universal design made for everyone
made with plants
- Hydrating coconut oil protects lips
- Rich, moisturizing shea butter absorbs quickly
- Jojoba seed oil softens lips and prevents moisture loss
- Cruelty free
- Biodegradable paper exterior made from responsibly-harvested FSC-certified paper to minimize waste
- Packaging: 100% biodegradable and reusable pouch printed with soy ink
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of the legendary lavender fields of the Luberon Valley in Provence, France — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
The purple landscape of the Luberon Valley is dotted with hilltop villages, fragrant lavender fields, twisting olive trees, and Provençal farmhouses — making it one of France’s most iconic (and photographed) sights each summer.
how to use
- Swipe on lips (alone or as a base) for daily hydration. Reapply as needed.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Beeswax, Canola Oil**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Octyldodecanol**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Flavor (Aroma), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**
- .28oz / 8g
- Tighten cap after use and store in a cool, dry place
- Evolvetogether's personal care products are manufactured in a shared facility that may process other ingredients and allergens. It is an FDA-registered and GMP-certified facility that practices established allergen control and awareness programs.